|Cheetah TV Mounts ALAMLB|
|- Comes with easy-to-understand instructions and Magnetic Bubble Level so you can easily swap TVs as needed.|
- Compatible with VESA 100 and 200, so you can easily find a match.
- Can easily hold up to 65lbs so you know your TV won't be going anywhere.
- The 180 degree tilt is great for those times when you need to view your set from a different area in the room quickly.
- Customer service is on the ball so if you do run into any problems along the way, you won't be waiting long.
|- Mount leans forward when used with TVs closer to 65 pounds.|
- Covers ports on some TVs.
|This wall mount works great for sets weighing less than 65lbs, if you don't mind a little bit of a forward lean. I personally always buy mounts that can hold much more than the size of my set to avoid this problem.
|- Even if your TV weighs 160lbs, this mount will keep your TV in place and safe from falling.|
- A smart design that fits with most 32-55inch televisions.
- Has an opening in the back for your cables to easily fit through.
- This heavy duty steel is not going to let you down and will last you a very long time.
- Can easily adjust without the need of tools every time.
|- Instructions fail to tell you what all pieces are for, beginners will be a bit confused.||A great mount for those heavy sets. This thing can hold up to 160lbs while still giving you a 15 degree tilt if you want it. The instructions are a little confusing for a beginner, but nothing that a quick call to customer service can't fix.
|- Great for most 10-40 inch TVs even with it's small design.|
- Bubble Level is built in, for very easy installation.
- Can swivel 30 degrees while tilting 15 degrees so you can get the best view.
- Many adjustment options to accommodate for TVs with various shapes and sizes.
|- Tough installation due to poor instructions.|
- Doesn't come with very good tools, so you'll probably want to use your own.
|While this wall mount works great for most people, some won't like the installation process because it's a bit complicated.
|- Beautiful design that looks great with most sets.|
- Arm can extend over 15"" and retract 2.93 inches, giving you a great viewing experience.
- Cable management helps you keep call your chords out of the way.
- 15 degrees and -5 degrees of tilt so you can customize how you watch your TV.
- Works great for sets 22""-40"", so if you have more than one set.
|- Only uses 2 screws on the mount, which worries some customers that their TVs may fall.||This mount is a really great buy, has a beautiful design and works great for most people. It's very sturdy and keeps your cables out of the way; which is great.
|- Only weighs 30lbs so this mount is easy to install on your own.|
- Fits with most 37-55"" Plasma and LCD TVs and comes with free HDMI cable.
- Mount screws to the wall and the monitor, giving you comfort knowing your TV is supported.
- Can support up to 165lbs, so most sets are going to work.
- Adjustable for backward and forward tilting as well as 160 degree.
|- 2inch screws work alright, but bigger ones would be better for extra support in the long run.||This wall mount is extremely light weight and great keeping all of your cables out of the way, as well as holding TVs up to 165lbs.
|Cheetah HDTV Mounts APDAM2B|
|- Tough mount that weighs over 30lbs and can hold up to 180lbs.|
- Made from steel, so you know your TV will be safe.
- Extremely easy setup, with all hardware included.
- Allows you to swivel 120 degrees and tilt 15 degrees in both directions.
- Up to 6 cables can easily fit through mount, giving you a better overall look.
|- Many complaints from customers saying they couldn't get the TV level and had to buy additional hardware.||A great mount that works wonderfully for most people. Great price, great design. If you are unhappy with the hardware that comes with this mount.
|Sanus VMPL50B VisionMount |
|- Universal flat-panel TV mount so you can rest assured most sets are working great with this mount.|
- Made from heavy-gauge steel, so you know your TV is going to stay in place.
- No mounting plates are required, making installation simple.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty, just in case anything goes wrong.
|- Installation instructions could be better. They are tough for beginners.|
- There have been reports of screws breaking.
|This mount may be a bit on the pricey side, but it comes with a 5 year warranty and works on most sets.
|Digicom Tilting TV Mount|
|- TV mount allows your television to be 3 inches fromt the wall, saving you space.|
- Large, supportive back plate so you know your TV is protected.
- Works with 40inches and as big as 70inches, so you can use this mount for more than one type of TV in your home and switch if/when needed.
- A company you can trust, at a price you'll love.
|- Instructions are pretty difficult to figure out if you are a beginner.||If you have a TV between 40" and 70", then this is a great mount for you. It's large, supportive and leaves you plenty of space in your bedroom.
|Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B|
|- Great for all LED, LCD and Plasma models|
- Works for TVs between 32"" and 55"", which is great when you have TVs of various sizes.
- Can hold TVs up to 160lbs, so you know your TV is stable and steady.
- Able to tilt 15 degrees downward, so no matter what your setup is like.
- Lightweight, at 9 pounds so very easy to install alone.
|- Instructions are tricky for beginners, but most people are able to figure this out on their own.||Great mount for most people who have LED, LCD or Plasma sets between 32 and 55 inches, that weight up to 160 pounds.